- Match Report
WOMBATS SAY NO MORE TO SANO
Unfortunately no match report due to Yusry’s inability to get his act together!
The Tokyo Wombats finally broke the shackles over recent bogey team Sano Cricket Club and completed a 50 run win at the Sano 3 ground on a stinking hot day. Many Wombats starred with the bat and bowl against a weakened Sano team – but took the four points nonetheless….
- He has a good arm for a retard, says Captain Beath.
- You’re good but not awesome, says Nick to Yusry.
- So we’re playing with 12 players, 12th man being wide, sarcasm from Hanif for Yuzzy’s wides.
- Rony who?? – says Evan after Rasika’s great spell of spin bowling.
- Did someone say panties? – says a Wombat mishearing “looks like Gav’s panting”.
- “You’re on zero Jimmi”.
- Hanif cooly taking a rainmaker in the deep.
- Hanif again on the boundary taking a fantastic running catch.
- Vik in slip.
- Ev & Yuzzy dropping one together.
Great Moments in Sport
- Hanif’s humungous hit for a six and good cameo innings.
- Gav & Shahir’s opening partnership.
- JJ’s knock & come back in his second spell.
- Skipper’s solid innings of 64 to gives us a good start.
- Rasika and Koolhof’s impressive bowling spell, putting the pressure back on the opposition.
- Shahir’s stupendous effort in the field.
- Luke Eyes – decent throw of the bat, pads and possibly a disgruntled kick of a plastic water bottle!