- Match Report
- Memorable Moments
Wombats beat British Embassy
Report coming soon
- At the mid-crease chat after the 2nd over was bowled, Yusry to Richie: “nah no singles mate, gotta conserve the energy…”
Glad those four gym memberships are working Yus!
- Akshay taking a nonchalant high one over his shoulder. Off a free hit unfortunately.
- Biscuits making the ground to get round to a skier but then putting it down.
Great Moments in Sport
- The Crow’s maximum over the leg side boundary.
- Wombat’s Mr.140 getting his revenge for being dismissed by the Embassy’s very own Mr.140 – Ash (aka Ali G, and bowling him, one of 4 wickets).
- Patmore’s nonchalant 70 odd (century avoidance once again).
- Richie’s fast 40+ runs.
- Rich & Yuz’s opening partnership.
- Akshay’s n.o innings.
- Akshay/Patmore combination run-out.
- Wommies all-round fielding performance (especially quality use of wide balls).
- Vik: “fastest bowler off a standing start”
- Ev getting 4 free hit opportunities in an over and only managing 4 singles straight to cow.
- Patmore getting a little carried away after one successful reverse sweep earlier in his innings, opting to play the shot again on the final ball of the innings straight to the short 3rd man for a single. A great knock all round for 77*.
Golden Thong Nominations
- All the absentees!
Wyndham Estate Man of the Match