- Match Report
- Memorable Moments
Tigers trounce TWCC
Dino-san was too busy reveling in the glory of having played 100 caps for TWCC and never wrote a match report!
- The new boy Luke “Eyles” – a nicely judged catch at long-off
- First thing Curly says after re-introducing himself to the club he helped found – “So…does anyone have any painkillers?”
- Curly: “Those chicken wings are starting to make a move”
- Curly : “If I was that way inclined I’d f**k him”
- Curly: “She wasn’t even hitch-hiking but we convinced her to get in the car anyway!”
- Curly “Koolhof is a non-chewer”
- Curly: “Someone took my bloody white, where are my whites?!…….oh, I’m wearing them!”
- Koolhof: “Up until my late 20’s I was still chewin”
Great Moments in Sport
- Patmore with about his millionth 50 for the Wombats, consistency personified
- The return of Curly! Great opening spell, and now only 6 wickets away from reaching 100 wickets for the club
- Not really a great moment in sport, but still a great moment! – Koolhof going down on Ev’s chocolate eclair….
- Koolhof (Cabbage Patch) – throwing his toys out of the pram and having a big sook when asking too many questions to Patmore 5 seconds after he has returned after getting out. They hugged and kissed and made up tho!
Golden Thong Nominations
- Dino – leaving the field for 4 full overs to empty out at both ends, coming back with a huge brown stain on his beautiful hawaiian jocks – the result leaving Ev and Patmore scarred for life.
- Yusry – having a spew so loud that players from the other field came to ask if he was ok and if he needed medical assistance!