- Match Report
Tigers Overcome Valiant Wombats
Once again….no match report. Come on guys, a few paragraphs is all we need.
|Tokyo Wombats CC vs Tigers CC|
|Japan Cup 2020 (South Kanto), YCAC, Kanagawa, September 13, 2020|
|Toss||Tokyo Wombats CC|
|Umpires||Alpha Quashers CC|
|Result||Tigers won by 5 wickers|
|TWCC MoM||J Venter|
|Tokyo Wombats CC Innings: 119/7 (20.0 overs)|
|R Bracefield||b S Chaurasia||5||10||0||0||50.00|
|J Craig||lbw b Kumar||0||2||0||0||0.00|
|A Birss||lbw b P Kumar||2||7||0||0||28.57|
|J Sanderson*||b P Kumar||1||7||0||0||14.29|
|P Singh||run out (D Srivastava)||9||11||1||0||81.82|
|K Dobson||c R Mouli b S Chaurasia||9||8||2||0||112.5|
|J Venter||not out||67||45||8||3||148.89|
|A Patmore||st R Koul† b S Sharma||6||16||0||0||37.50|
|M Ali†||not out||17||14||0||0||121.43|
|Extras||(b 0, lb 0, w 3, nb 0)||3|
|Fall of wickets|
|3-1 J Craig, 8-2 A Birss, 8-3 R Bracefield, 18-4 P Singh, 24-5 J Sanderson, 36-6 K Dobson, 71-7 A Patmore|
|Tigers CC Innings: 121/5 (17.0 overs)|
|R Mouli||lbw b P Singh||15||15||2||1||100.00|
|A Singh||b S Mudunuru||10||9||2||0||111.11|
|D Srivastava||c B Gallagher b S Mudunuru||8||8||2||0||100.00|
|R Koul†||c A Patmore b J Craig||0||2||0||0||0.00|
|B Ramamoorthy*||not out||26||33||2||1||78.79|
|S Ravichandran||c P Singh b J Venter||44||33||6||1||133.33|
|P Kumbhare||not out||3||6||0||0||50.00|
|Extras||(b 0, lb 0, w 11, nb 4)||15|
|Fall of wickets|
|23-1 A Singh, 36-2 D Srivastava, 36-3 R Mouli, 40-4 R Koul†, 111-5 S Ravichandran|
- Mose – Never played cricket, fields great, holds onto a great take at point, running in and diving forward.
- Patmore, dropping a sitter at deep square.
- Richie (Something along the lines of…) – Stupid f**king rule, shouldnt be playing T20 cricket here…. – and so on
- Jano: Ritchie have you ever felt so bad for hitting a 6?
Ritchie: Yes, the fucking previous time “same thing happened”
Great Moments in Sport
- Jano – 67* (45) outstanding innings, looked so solid, not as solid as my dick as I watch these highlights
- Ali- for being a team guy and gave the strike to me (Jano), “taking the single”!! Have respect for someone that can do that. “Now we just have to learn you to bring water to the games” haha
- Jano scores a massive 67 with the bat on his final appearance for the year. Top knock.
- Jamie C – getting a wicket on arguably the yuckest ball YCAC has ever seen.
- Chandu after a year long absence bowling some decent wheels.
- Richie – After hitting said 100m 6. Angriest he’s ever felt on a cricket field. Dismissed for hitting a 6 at ycac, again.
- Jano and Ken when they heard the batting order
Golden Thong Nominations
- Adam – massive spill running through for a regulation single
- Richie – smoking a huge 6 over the net, literally doing the one thing you cant do at YCAC and getting poor James banned.
- Richie for throwing the bat. Should have just tucked it off his pads for one.
- Me (Chandu) clapping alone after Richie hitting a big 6 not knowing it’s a -10 and a match ban. Glad he didn’t hear that or else the bat would have landed on my face. Sorry, can I nominate myself for Golden Thong?
Jacob’s Creek Man of the Match
vs Tigers (September 13, 2020)
Jano bludgeoned 67 runs without losing his wicket and then snared one scalp when bowling in a valiant effort against the Tigers at YCAC.